Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year and Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. Well maybe I shouldn't call it a blog--I don't really like writing much (in college, I AP'd out of lower division English and tested out of upper division--just to avoid all that writing)--so I don't really do that journal thing.

But hey, sometimes it's fun to share stuff that's going on with other people. Since it's a brand new year and since I will be going on vacation to India and Singapore, I figured now's a great time to start.

I'll try my best to post on all the fun stuff that happens on my trip, so check back often (or use RSS for automatic updates!). Feel free to post comments or let me know what you think--that way I feel special and don't feel like I'm writing into the black hole of the internet :)

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!!

PS My other website (http://crazydave.ucdavis.edu is still alive too--I'll use that for photo galleries, videos, and stuff and this blogger website for blog-like updates. Eventually I'll link them both together).

No comments: